Courtesy of Nate Spada, Regional Continuity Manager, please consider participating and/or forward attached invitation as appropriate.
- Who: Whole Community – public and private sector organizations in the northeast
- What: Continuity of Operations Long-term Power Grid Failure Workshop
- Purpose: This workshop will focus on the abilities of local, state, and federal agencies, as well as private sector entities, to define and consider their Mission Essential Functions during a COOP plan activation caused by a prolonged power outage.
- When: March 29, 2018 9:30 am —3:00 pm EST
- Where: The John W. McCormack Post Office and Courthouse 5 Post Office Square Leighton Hall (First Floor) Boston, MA 02109
- Objectives: – Review, update and revise current continuity plans.
Each Department and Agency is welcome to select 1-3 participants to represent them (due to limited space.) Everyone is encouraged to bring their organization’s continuity plans to the workshop, if security classification allows, in hardcopy or stored on a laptop.
Download a copy of the invitation: http://www.nedrix.com/PDF/FEMA_R1_Workshop2_Invitation.pdf