The 11th Edition Business Continuity Management Trending Index Study is now live through August 15th, 2018.
Participate Today to Receive Your Program Maturity Score & the Complimentary Report – Coming This Fall!!
Only study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Trending Index – an aggregate report highlighting the data findings, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
As a leader in Business Continuity management research, we would like to invite you to participate in the 11th Edition Business Continuity Management Trending Index Study. The survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. This survey will be used to assess how organizations are approaching and managing their Business Continuity/ Resiliency planning initiatives. What are the current trends in Business Continuity/ Resiliency planning and how are the most mature programs achieving success?
Who should participate?
- Participants must be involved/ responsible for Business Continuity/ Resiliency Planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn’t accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- Firestorm Program Analytics (previously BC Management) has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential – Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications, unless you opt-in to have your information kept on file with Firestorm. If you do opt-in, your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Firestorm.
Please direct any questions to [email protected].